It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:32 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Sexy~Jess
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:37 pm 
PinK Sister

Well, for those of you who have met me before... you may remember the curvy young BBW from my wild days! Now a few pounds lighter and a few years older :o I'm back to have some more fun with you all!

I'm a petite 5'1. This is salesman speak for short ass, but who cares when you are both laying down ;) I'm a curvy dress size 12-14, a real womanly figure, with a 34B bust and long blonde hair down to my waist.

My only true speciality is real sex! I enjoy myself when you enjoy yourself... it works both ways of course! How could you enjoy great fucking without a good old fashioned snog and a sloppy wet blowjob?

I'm fortunate enough to be doing this for the genuine love of good sex, and happily, my rates reflect that.

I work from my own private place in Folkestone, near the town centre. There is plenty of free parking located right outside!

Witheld and landlines are always ignored, no exceptions

07752 756458 - working hours typically late afternoons/evenings/weekends but will try to sort one full week day each week where possible... http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=2722218