It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:50 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:56 am 
PinK Little Sister

2 NEW HOSTS PLUS KIM AND PNADORA and
LIFESTYLE KENT GANGBANG ANAL AND DP 22ND JANUARY BOOK NOW
http://WWW.LIFESTYLE-GANGBANG-PARTIES.COM

*** NO HOLES BARRED DP / DVP PARTY ANNA & MARIE WILL BE OFFERING ANAL / DP / DVP **** (AT DISCRETION)

4 GIRL PARTY. 2 NEW HOSTS PLUS KIM AND PANDORA

*** 22ND JANUARY 2019 SITTINGBOURNE GANGBANG PARTY, 4 GIRLS MINIMUM PLUS INVITED COUPLES AND SINGLE GIRLS**

BRAND NEW PLAYING SPACE, LARGER MORE SPACIOUS, EARLIER EVENING PARTY

**********************£80********************
****************GUYS,GUYS,GUYS*************
****WE NEED GUYS OF ALL AGES, ABILITIES, TO SATISIFY AT LEAST 5 GIRLS IN A GANGBANG ******

Hi I'm hosting a gangbang party WITH my friends PANDORA ANNA AND LUNA I am running a 4 girl minimum GANGBANG on 18TH SEPTEMBER 2019 there will also be swinging couples and single girls. the details of the parties can be found below

NEW PARTY DATE SITTINGBOURNE 18TH SEPTEMBER 2019
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*** DVP / DP WILL BE AVAILBLE MARIE, KIM & ANNA WILL DO DVP & ANAL / DP *****

PLEASE MESSAGE US AND WE CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH FURTHER DETAILS , OR CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE ABOVE WHERE YOU CAN BOOK

I AM A GENUINE ENGLISH GIRL THAT WANTS TO BE GANGBANGED WITH MY FRIEND, KIM AND PANDORAN ANNA, LUNA AND INVITED COUPLES AND SINGLE GIRLS WE WANT OUR FACES AND BOOBS COVERED IN CUM.....PLEASE HELP!

Hi all and thanks so much for visiting my PARTY PAGE.

Im M a genuine English girl, a very petite size 6, 34c boobs, 5ft 3" tall and in my late 20's. Like many many other women. I have always fantasised about being gangbanged as many other women I know do, and I've done it and love it, as my boyfriend can't cope with my sexual demands as I am just a very cock hungry girl, Who needs satisfying from more than one guy, as Do many girls.

So I'm organising a GANGBANG and its with the consent of my boyfriend who loves to watch me fucked IN OUR NEW VENUE A SWINGERS CLUB DV8 IN SITTINGBOURNE on the 17TH JULY 2019 WITH ME, CHELSEA ROSE , LUNA + VERY SUB ANNA THERES NOTHING SHE WONT DO as your hosts with invited couples and single girls, we can't get enough of you guys, we want you to use us, there will be one party in the afternoon and evening so you guys dont miss out to make our fantasy of being total sluts come true and to be fucked by lots of men.

4 GIRLS MINIMUM

I am renting a SWINGERS CLUB in SITTINGBOURNE minutes from the M2 and I will be inviting a group of men along to have me and my friend and other girls on each date in every way. We hope lots of guys have us just like in the films and finish off with everybody cuming on our boobs and face.

If your new to the scene or a vetran this is a great fun filled party with no pressure to play you can watch if you want

GENUINE GANGBANG NEW PARTY SITTINGBOURNE 18TH SEPTEMBER 2019
If you are interested in helping me make mine and other girls fantasies come true then please message me and I will reply with the details. Please include your ethnic origin and age in the message please

Want a gangbang with myself and the gorgeous PANDORA + ANNA, LUNA in on 18TH SEPTEMBER 2019 with other invited couples and single girls, if you love a gangbang this one is for you,

One party at 12:00Pm - 2pm and another at 7:00pm - 9pm

Contribution for SITTINGBOURNE £80

Food / drink / condoms / lube provided

**ALL MY EMAILS ARE SENT THROUGH EVENTBRITE TO MANAGE AND ORGANISE THE PARTY SO PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL**

(lifestyle gangbang parties Hastings, Eastbourne, Mayfair, Essex, Hampshire ) if you have attended one of these we've likely met before and you know what to expect and the quality of our parties

Please message me If your interested in attending
http://WWW.LIFESTYLE-GANGBANG-PARTIES.COM

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:20 am 
PinK Medal of Effort

Went to the Mayfair party yesterday, my first LGP party. In a word disappointing.

Was billed as four girls plus a single girl and a swinging couple. £100 12-2.30.

Only three of her girls were there. Chelsea Rose the leggy blonde, Violette a slim slightly dusky looking maiden, and Anna, an old fat block of lard, who seems to attend all the parties and does the introductions so must be in partnership with Marie. Was told that Marie had told Luna not to come as not enough guys!!!!!
No single girl and no couple.

15 guys so ratio 5:1, so lot of hanging around to get any action.
I note that Phoenix parties although more expensive at £130 say max ratio 2:1 and five girls so maybe I will give them a go next.

[edited by admin to remove personal details]

I had some fun eventually with Chelsea and Violette who are both very nice and up for it, but could not bring myself to fuck Anna.
Lost interest in the end and left after about an hour.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Edited to remove personal details

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:54 am 
Licentiate of PinK

I've always wanted to go to one of these parties so will probably steer well clear. Thanks for the info.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:15 am 
PinK Medal of Effort

Fair enough Admin though I will say that I did not post anything that is not in the public domain.

To be clear, Marie's profile on LGP states: ' I have an insatiable appetite for sex and more than one cock, I love cock in multiples and, love to be DVP'd, and always end with guys cumming all over my body'.

But for personal reasons Marie does not participate in the parties.