It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:00 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:10 pm 
PinK Little Sister

http://WWW.LIFESTYLE-GANGBANG-PARTIES.COM

*** NO HOLES BARRED DP / DVP PARTY ANNA & MARIE WILL BE OFFERING ANAL / DP / DVP **** (AT DISCRETION)

4 GIRL PARTY

*** 17TH APRIL 2019 SITTINGBOURNE GANGBANG PARTY, 4 GIRLS MINIMUM PLUS INVITED COUPLES AND SINGLE GIRLS**

BRAND NEW PLAYING SPACE, LARGER MORE SPACIOUS, EARLIER EVENING PARTY

**********************£80********************
****************GUYS,GUYS,GUYS*************
****WE NEED GUYS OF ALL AGES, ABILITIES, TO SATISIFY AT LEAST 5 GIRLS IN A GANGBANG ******

Hi I'm hosting a gangbang party WITH my friends PANDORA AND COLLETE AND ANNA AND LUNA I am running a 4 girl minimum GANGBANG on 17TH APRIL 2019 there will also be swinging couples and single girls. the details of the parties can be found below

NEW PARTY DATE SITTINGBOURNE 17TH APRIL 2019
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*** DVP / DP WILL BE AVAILBLE MARIE, LUNA & ANNA WILL DO DVP & ANAL / DP *****

PLEASE MESSAGE US AND WE CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH FURTHER DETAILS , OR CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE ABOVE WHERE YOU CAN BOOK

I AM A GENUINE ENGLISH GIRL THAT WANTS TO BE GANGBANGED WITH MY FRIEND, KIM AND PANDORAN ANNA, LUNA AND INVITED COUPLES AND SINGLE GIRLS WE WANT OUR FACES AND BOOBS COVERED IN CUM.....PLEASE HELP!

Hi all and thanks so much for visiting my PARTY PAGE.

Im M a genuine English girl, a very petite size 6, 34c boobs, 5ft 3" tall and in my late 20's. Like many many other women. I have always fantasised about being gangbanged as many other women I know do, and I've done it and love it, as my boyfriend can't cope with my sexual demands as I am just a very cock hungry girl, Who needs satisfying from more than one guy, as Do many girls.

So I'm organising a GANGBANG and its with the consent of my boyfriend who loves to watch me fucked IN OUR NEW VENUE A SWINGERS CLUB DV8 IN SITTINGBOURNE on the 17TH APRIL 2019 WITH ME, COLLETTE, LUNA + VERY SUB ANNA THERES NOTHING SHE WONT DO as your hosts with invited couples and single girls, we can't get enough of you guys, we want you to use us, there will be one party in the afternoon and evening so you guys dont miss out to make our fantasy of being total sluts come true and to be fucked by lots of men.

4 GIRLS MINIMUM

I am renting a SWINGERS CLUB in SITTINGBOURNE minutes from the M2 and I will be inviting a group of men along to have me and my friend and other girls on each date in every way. We hope lots of guys have us just like in the films and finish off with everybody cuming on our boobs and face.

If your new to the scene or a vetran this is a great fun filled party with no pressure to play you can watch if you want

GENUINE GANGBANG NEW PARTY SITTINGBOURNE 17TH APRIL 2019

If you are interested in helping me make mine and other girls fantasies come true then please message me and I will reply with the details. Please include your ethnic origin and age in the message please

Want a gangbang with myself and the gorgeous PANDORA +COLLETTE + ANNA, LUNA in on 17TH APRIL 2019 with other invited couples and single girls, if you love a gangbang this one is for you,

One party at 12:00Pm - 2pm and another at 7:00pm - 9pm

Contribution for SITTINGBOURNE £80

Food / drink / condoms / lube provided

**ALL MY EMAILS ARE SENT THROUGH EVENTBRITE TO MANAGE AND ORGANISE THE PARTY SO PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL**

(lifestyle gangbang parties Hastings, Eastbourne, Mayfair, Essex, Hampshire ) if you have attended one of these we've likely met before and you know what to expect and the quality of our parties

Please message me If your interested in attending
http://WWW.LIFESTYLE-GANGBANG-PARTIES.COM

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:40 am 
Contact me for admin support

Is anyone going to this? Looks like it should be a good line up.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:03 am 
PinK Medal of Effort

A review for this party will be posted shortly

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:55 pm 
PinK Medal of Effort

PinK Reviews wrote:
A review for this party will be posted shortly

Will this be a review of this week's party? I attended this party so would be interested to read to views of others!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:28 am 
PinK Medal of Effort

Hi craigyk

Yes, it's a review of Wednesday afternoon's party.

Cheers

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:31 pm 
Licentiate of PinK

Can't wait to read the review as I'm really keen on going to one of these parties.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:28 pm 
Management

Has it been lost?
Tkk Tkk can't get the staff lol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:25 am 
PinK Medal of Effort

Sorry for the delay, review will be posted soon :)

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 9:35 pm 
Licentiate of PinK

Must be some review or just got forgotten about???? Tut tut

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 9:59 pm 
PinK Medal of Effort

biggus1978 wrote:
Must be some review or just got forgotten about???? Tut tut

Shame, as I was waiting to read this review. I've been to loads of the Sittingbourne parties, and to be fair, this one (April) wasn't their best, so a review of it may not give a true picture overall. But, having just come back from tonights party, I can report that this months one was great, and may well have to get a review of it up myself!

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 6:14 pm 
Licentiate of PinK

I and others will look forward to it if you do a review of your own.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 10:01 pm 
PinK Medal of Effort

I'll happilly post a review of these parties, but first, I need to know who to PM, if anyone can help?

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 4:57 am 

Hi Dogger you can PM me or post it on this thread.

Cheers mate

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 7:29 pm 
PinK Medal of Effort

Wazzockchops wrote:

Cheers mate

No worries, I'll post a review on this thread asap.

What do you mean by 'Dogger' though? ;)

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 6:19 am 

Craigyk wrote:
Wazzockchops wrote:

Cheers mate

No worries, I'll post a review on this thread asap.

What do you mean by 'Dogger' though? ;)

Sorry mate - combination of shit eyesite and a small screen- I thought it was Dogger who posted rather than you.

Look forwards to the review.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 10:37 pm 
PinK Medal of Effort

As requested, here is my review of May's Sittingbourne evening party.

Location/cost/times - Based at the DV8 swingers venue not far from either Junction 4 of the M2 or the Medway Services. If you haven't been to that Venue before it can be a little tricky to find, but not too bad. The cost is £80 for a 2 hour party from 7 - 9pm. They have a half hour 'meet and greet' first, so the party starts at 7.30pm. My only gripe to this is that I feel it's a little too long, and sometimes goes on a bit longer eating into playing time. The meet and greet can sometimes feel a litttle awkward to begin with, but personally I have been regularily, so have a bit of banter with the regulars and hosts. As for cost, I feel it is more than fair for this type of Party. There are shower facilities to use, and they provide basic drinks and nibbles if you want them.

The Girls - Now, this is quite a subjective part of my review, as I know every guy has different likes. Marie, who runs the parties, is not currently playing due to the death of her partner. This is completely understandable, but a shame as I think she is very attractive and always popular when she played, but we have to be repectful of the situation. The girls playing at this party were Anna, Luna and Colette. Anna is a lovely lady, slightly larger and older than I prefer, but still popular with the guys. Luna, whose nationality I am not quite sure of, is very friendly, with a curvy, not large, figure and great boobs. My favorite is Colette, who is blonde, with a great figure and perfect boobs! I would definately describe her as a perfect 'milf' in a great way!

The Party - Now this is not a party if you are a little shy! The venue is very open, with 2 large beds in the middle of quite a large room. You can certainly watch from around the edges, but when it comes to playing, everything is on view! I find this no problem, but it could be quite intimidating! At this party there were approx. 12 guys, which mean't a 4 to 1 ratio. I have been to parties here where there have been more, but also ones where there have been less! At this party, some of the guys were 'newbies' and watched for a while, so it mean't really only 2 guys were playing with the girls at anyone time.
The party starts with everyone going down to the play area, and you can definately tell who has been before and who hasn't! They generally start with lot's of Oral, moving on the penetration depending who is 'ready' at the time. I find getting oral from one of the Girls whilst she is being fucked one of my favourites! Penetration is always covered, but it's generally OWO unless requested.
I can honestly say that none of the guys are pushy at these parties, and I have never, ever seen any grief. Once you get used to seeing lot's of erect cocks it's all good! There is always plenty of time to play with the girls.

Overall - Very relaxed and easy going parties. I would recommend taking a look at the website as to which girls are going as they may not be to your taste, but I haven't been disappointed. If you are thinking of attending a Gangbang, either as a first time or experienced, then you really can't go wrong with these imo. Great parties and I will be booking for June!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:43 pm 
Management

Great review Craigyk