It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:16 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:55 am 
PinK Little Sister

PLEASE visit my website :
http://WWW.LIFESTYLE-GANGBANG-PARTIES.COM

GENUINE GANGBANG NEXT PARTY EASTBOURNE 27TH SEPTEMBER 2017

PLEASE MESSAGE US AND WE CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH FURTHER DETAILS

I AM A GENUINE ENGLISH GIRL THAT WANTS TO BE GANGBANGED WITH MY FRIEND MAGGIE AND INVITED COUPLES AND SINGLE GIRLS

Hi all and thanks so much for visiting my profile.

I am a genuine English girl, a very petite size 6, only 5ft 3" tall and in my late 20's. Like many many other women. I have always fantasised about being gangbanged as many other women I know do, and I've done it and love it, as my boyfriend can't cope with my sexual demands as I am just a very cock hungry girl, Who needs satisfying from more than one guy as so I am having a gangbang day on Wednesday 26th of july afternoon and evening the with the consent of my boyfriend and with my hot friend maggie and other invited single girls and couples to make our fantasy of being total sluts come true and to be fucked by lots of men.

WE HAD A GREAT SET OF PARTIES LAST MONTH, WITH GREAT ATMOSPHERE, AND LOTS OF HOT SEX, THERE WERE SOME NEW AND OLD FACES IN ATTENDANCE, IF YOUR INTERESTED IN ATTENDING WE HAVE A SEPTEMBER PARTY

LOW RATIO 7-10 guys PLAYING EASTBOURNE 27TH SEPTEMBER 2017

I will rent a great venue just outside Outside of eastbourne and I will be inviting a group of men along to have me and my friend Maggie and others in every way. We hope lots of guys have us just like in the films and finish off with everybody cuming on our boobs and face.

If your new to the scene or a vetran this is a great funfilled party with no pressure to play you can watch if you want

GENUINE GANGBANG NEXT PARTY EASTBOURNE 27TH SEPTEMBER 2017

If you are interested in helping me make mine and other girls fantasies come true then please message me and I will reply with the details. Please include your ethnic origin and age in the message please

Want a gangbang with myself and the gorgeous Maggie and other invited couples and single girls, if you love a low ratio gangbang this one is for you,

One party at 11am - 1pm and another at 8pm - 10pm

Contribution is £80

Food / drink / condoms / lube provided

Arrive between 11:00-11:30 and 20:00-20:30

**ALL MY EMAILS ARE SENT THROUGH EVENTBRITE TO MANAGE AND ORGANISE THE PARTY SO PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL**

We are affiliated with (greedy girls uk (well known on punter link uk) and (lifestyle gangbang parties Hastings) if you have attended one of these we've likely met before and you know what to expect and the quality of our parties

Please message me If your interested in attending

*** there is no filming or photography permitted ***
*** all sex is safe sex..... NO BAREBACK NO EXCEPTIONS ***