It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:34 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Monday Parties in Sutton
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:22 am 
PinK Little Sister

I hope the forum members don’t mind me opening this thread and making it an advert and plug for a couple of sex parties I help run on Mondays in Sutton, South London. I appreciate Sutton is in Surrey not Kent but it is reasonably accessible and I believe what’s on offer isn’t readily available within the Kent borders and I’m sure they’ll appeal to some forum members.

Below are details of the two parties. If you have any questions please ask, also if you attend a party and have any feedback either positive or negative let me know. I can’t promise I’ll be able to meet everyone’s expectations but I will try as I know that for these ventures to succeed then there has to be the right balance between the commercial objectives and providing an enjoyable party experience. I can see there already has been positive reviews for the Greedy girl parties. When you plan to attend please appreciate every event will be slightly different as both the guests and mix of girls won’t be the same as the parties that has been reviewed so everything descriibed may not be on offer or available.
Dave

===========================================================
The parties take place every Monday in a large six bedroom mansion in Sutton, South London. There are two types of parties, one for straight men who enjoy being with sexy greedy girls and one for bi and bi curious people who enjoy all forms of sexual expression.

Bellas Belles Greedy Girl Parties – http://www.bellas-belles.com
These parties are exclusively straight play. At each of Bellas-Belles parties we will have a minimum of six greedy girl hostesses present to ensure all the guests have a satisfying experience. There are three parties per day as follows
12.00pm to 2.00pm
2.30pm to 4.30pm
5.00pm to 7.00pm
The price for attending a single session starts at £65 and there are special discount prices available for multiple party bookings. To find out more about what you can expect if you attend a party go to our website
http://www.bellas-belles.com
On the website you’ll see photos of the greedy girls who will be attending the parties.

The Bi Fun Club http://www.bifunclub.com
The Bi Fun Club hold daytime adult parties for bisexual and bi curious adults. Everyone is welcome to attend; single ladies, single gents, T Girls, couples, groups etc. Regardless if you are an experienced adult party goer or a first timer there is no pressure to take part in anything outside of your comfort zone and there will always be someone present to explain what is going on. We typically get around 60 guests at each party. There is lots of orgy style action in the playrooms and we also have a resident Dungeon Mistress available for anyone who enjoys BDSM play. All Bi Fun Club parties are free entry for ladies and mixed sex couples but there is a contribution required from single men (£55) and T Girls (£10).
To find out more about what you can expect if you attend a party go to our website
http://www.bifunclub.com

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:41 am 
Fellow of PinK

I am already booked into the 24th July party. Can't wait.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:05 am 
PinK Little Sister

markpartylover wrote:

I'm away on holiday for that one but I'm sure Bella will make you feel welcome. Hope you enjoy.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:34 pm 
I Bleed PinK

markpartylover wrote:

So am i :D
Are you bringing your Lady friend ? .

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:56 am 
Fellow of PinK

uncle jessie wrote:
markpartylover wrote:

So am i :D
Are you bringing your Lady friend ? .

Probably not to this one. I want to see what it is like and then ask her for next time.
She and I haven't had sex together now for a couple of years, so will need to get it right!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:35 pm 
Contact me for admin support

Sutton MondayParties wrote:
I hope the forum members don’t mind me opening this thread and making it an advert and plug for a couple of sex parties I help run on Mondays in Sutton, South London.

Absolutely no problems advertising your parties on here, and answering any question that might crop up.

Best of luck, looks like there's already a few fans on here and I'm very tempted myself :)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:59 pm 
Fellow of PinK

What a great time I had at the 12-2 party today. Such a friendly, laid-back place.
Bella is a fantastic hostess who has now taken over running the events, together with a group of about 14 girls.
Today there were 5 girls partying - Bia, Barbara, Julia, Malu and a largish blond lady who's name I didn't get (though she gave me the most full on, DT, ball licking blow job).
There was a good buffet, together with soft drinks and a bottle of champagne too. Bella also cooked everyone Chicken Fricassee with rice!!
All this for £85.
I left with a full belly and empty ball sack!
Will definitely being going back.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:39 pm 
I Bleed PinK

markpartylover wrote:
What a great time I had at the 12-2 party today. Such a friendly, laid-back place.
Bella is a fantastic hostess who has now taken over running the events, together with a group of about 14 girls.
Today there were 5 girls partying - Bia, Barbara, Julia, Malu and a largish blond lady who's name I didn't get (though she gave me the most full on, DT, ball licking blow job).
There was a good buffet, together with soft drinks and a bottle of champagne too. Bella also cooked everyone Chicken Fricassee with rice!!
All this for £85.

Ditto,and I think we possibly had the first ever forum member meet up :lol:

Oh and BTW,any moderators reading, I was talking to Bella today and apparently it was her partner Dave who joined here under the monday sutton parties,Bella said that he has decided to move on and not be involved in the parties now.She is keen to carry on posting on here so is it possible for admin to give her access to that user name or would she need to register again ?.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:50 pm 

uncle jessie wrote:
markpartylover wrote:
All this for £85.

Ditto,and I think we possibly had the first ever forum member meet up :lol:

Oh and BTW,any moderators reading, I was talking to Bella today and apparently it was her partner Dave who joined here under the monday sutton parties,Bella said that he has decided to move on and not be involved in the parties now.She is keen to carry on posting on here so is it possible for admin to give her access to that user name or would she need to register again ?.

Hi,

I can change the password and send it over to her. If you give me an email address for her by PM i will send the new email over to her.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:51 pm 
I Bleed PinK

I have just booked my place for the Monday 7th August party :D .

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:06 am 

Lucky bugger - give Julia one from me please lol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:43 pm 
I Bleed PinK

Wazzockchops wrote:
Lucky bugger - give Julia one from me please lol

Of course I will,the pleasure will all be all mine ;) .

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:57 pm 
I Bleed PinK

Hope the wheels are not falling off this one already,on the website up until a few days ago the line up for the next party was listed along with photos of those girls,to be replaced with the message of "line up to be confirmed soon" and just some photos of some of the hostesses now,and Bia,Barbara and Rhana are not amongst them :( .Time is running out for them to post the line up .

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:36 am 

That would be a shame!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:56 pm 
I Bleed PinK

I see the line up is now on the website,just a list of names with no description or photos and Bia & Barbara are not going to be there :cry: ,seeing as they have both been at all the previous parties sadly they might have parted company :shock: .It is looking very unlikely that I will be able to go on Monday now because of work,but as the 2 top girls are missing and the details of most of the new girls is far to vague I wont be to bothered if I do miss it .

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:13 pm 
Fellow of PinK

Just got an email from Bella:

Thank you so much for have been with us on our first party and make it so special.
Due to some requests to have a late party we decide to have the normal ones from 12 to 7pm every other Monday, are created a new one on the Mondays between, from 6 till 9pm.

So instead of only every other Monday they are going to be held every Monday..... instead of that confusion with party times and prices, they are all to be 3hours at £85. To satisfy Day Time guests we will have the normal Mondays afternoon and to the guests that have been asking for later ones we will have just one from 6pm till 9:30pm... et voilá!!!! What do you think?

So tomorrow the 14th will be one party from 6pm till 9pm.
Monday the 21st will be two parties, first from 12 till 3pm and second from 4 till 7pm
And so on as the calendar goes ...

This way I believe is more fair to the guests as instead of 2:30 hours they will have 3hours for the same price , £85, and , most of all, more fair for us girls that have a whole hour break to eat, chat, rest and be happy.

This Monday will be the first with just one party from 6pm till 9pm so if you can come please do, ok?

It will be our pleasure to have you but more important than coming please give me you opinion on the changes, if you have the time and want, of course , ok?

Have a fab sunny Sunday.

Kisses,

Bella.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:22 pm 
I Bleed PinK

Snap, had the same.A far better way of doing it IMO.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:06 am 

Evening parties will be more accessible to most people I would imagine. I will have to see if I can get my ass to one!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:39 pm 
I Bleed PinK

I see that Bella's Belles are back from their summer break with a new line up and format http://www.bellas-belles.com/4th-september.html .

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:28 pm 
I Bleed PinK

Went to Bellas party yesterday afternoon and it was good fun and seeing as it was the start of a new era in her parties she offered to everyone the opportunity to stay on for the next party at 4pm free of charge,guess who wasn't able stay :( .Anyway the icing on the cake was towards the end of the first party a couple arrived,and talking to them in the kitchen,she was really cute and she had that butter wouldn't melt in her mouth look,anyway ten minutes or so later a few of us where lucky enough to watch her and her partner and eventually join in while she proved that butter would indeed melt and she is pure utter filth 8-) .I see that Bella has changed the line up for the next party and the said girl (Katy) is going to be there in the line up http://www.bellas-belles.com/11th-september.html .

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:24 pm 

She does look fit mate :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:13 pm 
I Bleed PinK

She most certainly is mate,come to the next party and confirm it ?.